Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

 Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to keep A Lovely Year of Finishes going even with our busy times.  Be sure to go check out Melissa and her awesome work!  

And remember to check everyone else out too.  ALYoF is awesome because of all of YOU.

A Lovely Year of Finishes

~~~

Oh it's time to pick out a new goal...so many possibilities.

Since I actually finished my goal last month and finished three other projects. 
I'm still going to choose something easy.  

This extra work and throw in 2 weeks of an infection and I'm kinda beat down to the ground.

This month I'm going to finish the quilt top of my Metro Rings (pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful)  with Kate Spain 'In from the Cold'

Oh how I missed sewing.  I just had to zip up some #metroringsquilt blocks pattern and #quickcurveruler by @sewkindofwonderful with @katespain fabric. Love some gingerbread smiles


I have everything cut out it's just the process of adding one background and trimming.  

~~~

Do share, what's your October goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.

1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month 
Please choose ONE project

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month 

Only with a completed, successful project.  And yes the same one that you choose earlier in the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **



~~

 Here is a list of our generous sponsors for October!!

1. PDF Pattern from Katy - The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/

2. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

Sew Sweetness

3. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

4. $30.00 credit towards Long Arm Quilting Services
from by Orchid Owl Quilts
250

5. Sew BitterSweet Designs  one pdf pattern

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/



6. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to



7. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns







8, 9. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

cloverandviolet


10. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

 Meadow Mist Designs Button

11. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping



12. Thread Prize from Aurifil

~~~

Happy quilting my dears!

2 comments:

  1. Metro Rings is such a gorgeous pattern! Good luck on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck all, love the wee gingerbread man peeking out on that ring section :o)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}