Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Phew what a month!

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to be share with you A Lovely Year of Finishes. 
A Lovely Year of Finishes

~~~

I'll be showing my finished goal in a separate post.  I'm so close to finishing I can taste it.  :)


Love seeing my own progress on fmq. I would finish up this beauty tonight...but I've used up too much brain power this weekend.  ♡ #ALYoF #aurifil

I can't wait to share my 'All Framed Up' quilt from the AWESOME Melissa 's pattern

~~~

So how did you do on your March goal?  


To enter into the prizes please remember you have to 

1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month. (this post) 

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **







Here's what we have up for grabs as March prizes from awesome sponsors:


1. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge



2. Thread Prize from Aurifil



3, 4. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)



http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

5. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams


Project QUILTING Season 5



6. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern
Sew Sweetness

7. Thimblepie's Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping




8. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



9. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to




~~~

As always.  Let Melissa and I know if you have any questions.

5 comments:

  1. How can we be three months in already???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you can share it - looks like fund quilting. Still chugging along on my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sneak peak, I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to everyone on all the finishes - I finished mine but thought I had to link up in the next month - duh !! oh well, I have a finish and that's what counts right !!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}